Built with innovation in mind, Devilbiss’ 10 Litre Oxygen Concentrator boasts has a two-piece cabinet design that enables a 15% sound quality improvement plus an improved cooling process. Due to these improvements the wear on internal components is minimized and increases the life expectancy of the Oxygen Concentrator. It has readily accessible patient controls and protected cannula fitting, and a lockable flow meter. A paediatric flow meter is available. A recessed humidifier nook prevents damages.
• Assembled in the USA and built in the same shell as the 5 Litre, the 10 Litre Concentrator is also compatible with cylinder transfill systems.
• Sold separately, the transfill caddy is designed with a steel frame to simply connect the 18 x 14-inch shelf, designed to support up to 40 lbs to the DeVilbiss 10L Concentrator
• Weighing 42 lbs and an identical footprint to the 525 unit, the 1025 is substantially smaller and lighter than its competitors
• Has the capacity to deliver 87% to 96% of oxygen purity from 2 to 10 LPM
• Exclusive DeVilbiss OSD® (Oxygen Sensing Device), standard on every unit, monitors the oxygen produced and ensures patient safety and reliability for longer service intervals.
• Equipped with accessible patient controls, bright LEDs that can be seen from a distance, protected cannula fitting and recessed humidifier nook to prevent damage.”